Friday, June 26, 2009

On Sale July 1st: CHEW #2 and CHEW #1 (second printing.) PLUS: Layman signs at Illusive Comics in Santa Clara



Live in the Bay Area or near the Silicon Valley? Old Layman will be signing from 6:30-8:30on July 1st at:
Illusive Comics & Games
2725 El Camino Real Suite 105
Santa Clara, CA 95052

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yes, I'll be all over this next week. No doubt. LOVED the first issue. Bought two copies. Ha ha ha - those first issue first prints are hard to come by now.

    Gorgeous and wonderful work on this book folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I really enjoyed reading your article and found it both informative and engaging. The practical insights you shared are valuable for students looking to improve their understanding of the subject. Anyone searching for reliable business assignment help will appreciate resources like this that offer useful guidance and support. Thank you for sharing such high-quality content, and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete