Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CHEW foreign editions: We got your international flavor right here!



TONY CHU: DETECTIVE CANNIBALE
CHEW French Edition, Vol. 1
published by Delcourt

CHEW: Menu Degustazione
CHEW Italian Edition, Vol. 1
published by BAO Publishing

CHEW: Al Gusto Del Consumidor
CHEW Spanish Edition, Vol. 1
published by Planeta DeAgostini

2 comments:

  1. there is also a german edition:
    http://www.amazon.de/Chew-Bulle-mit-Biss-Leichenschmaus/dp/3942649187/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1288358948&sr=8-4

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very insightful and engaging post, and I appreciate the time and effort you put into sharing such valuable information. The content is clearly presented, easy to follow, and offers useful takeaways that readers from different backgrounds can appreciate. While exploring educational resources online, I often come across oracle assignment help as a helpful option for students seeking academic guidance with database concepts and technical coursework. Thank you for sharing such valuable content, and I look forward to reading more of your future posts!

    ReplyDelete