
The return of Mason Savoy.
"There are just very few books as consistently good as Chew. Period. After 14 issues, I have not been disappointed, and I'm always entertained. "
--Newsarama.com
"For sheer entertainment value, subtlety, humor, gross factor and over the top characters I have to give this comic five out five severed toes."
--BigShinyRobot.com
"...a comic that leaves much to be desired."
--IGN.com
Another great issue, it's obviously a set up for #15, but it had some great moments and now I must learn more about tony's ex 0_o
ReplyDeleteGreat post! I found this article informative, practical, and easy to understand. The clear explanations and useful insights make it a valuable resource for students dealing with challenging academic topics. Anyone looking for reliable help with accounting assignment can benefit from informative content like this. Thanks for sharing such helpful information, and keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteReally useful and informative post. I appreciate how clearly you’ve explained the topic and shared practical insights. It’s always helpful to find simple guidance when dealing with challenging academic work. Students who need additional support with finance-related coursework may also find finance assignment help useful for better understanding difficult concepts.
ReplyDelete